About Your Dentist
John Pastorek, DMD
What I enjoy most about dentistry is witnessing the joyful emotion in a patient when he or she completes treatment. Whether it's gaining the ability to chew or improving one's smile, it's those moments that for me truly make this profession special.
I don't take lightly the investment my patients put in me. Not many people look forward to going to the dentist, and I enjoy the challenge of improving one's experience when they come to my office. I value their trust, and always try to have an individual's best interest at heart. So at the end of the day, I would hope my patients say two things about me:
1) that they have a dentist who provides quality dental work,
2) that they trust that their dentist will always recommend what's best for them.
- Midwestern University, College of Dental Medicine Glendale, AZ
- Missouri Baptist University, MBA Program St. Louis, MO
- University of Dayton Dayton, OH
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Pastorek has completed a one year General Practice Residency at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, OH, and he is also a member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Pastorek currently lives in St. Louis, Missouri where he enjoys ice hockey, lacrosse, coaching, and long-distance runs.