About Your Dentist
"What I enjoy most about dentistry is witnessing a patient's joy when he or she completes treatment. Whether it's gaining the ability to chew or improving their smile, it's those moments that truly make this profession special."
I don't take the trust my patients put in me lightly. I understand that many people don't look forward to going to the dentist; but I enjoy the challenge of changing a nervous patient's outlook by giving them a great experience. I value their trust, and always try to have an individual's best interest at heart. I hope my patients say two things about me:
1) that they have a dentist who provides quality dental work,
2) that they trust their dentist to always recommend what's best for them.
- Midwestern University, College of Dental Medicine - Glendale, AZ
- Missouri Baptist University, MBA Program - St. Louis, MO
- University of Dayton - Dayton, OH
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
Dr. Pastorek has completed a one year General Practice Residency at Miami Valley Hospital in Dayton, Ohio and he is also a member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry.
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Pastorek currently lives in St. Louis, Missouri where he enjoys ice hockey, lacrosse, coaching, and long-distance runs.